One of Robertson House’ fundraising projects is the newly established Club 500, approved by the Management Committee as well as the Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities.
How does Club 500 work?
- Commit yourself to a monthly donation of R50.00 (or more)
- Membership is open to all, but limited to 500 members.
- A tax exemption certificate may be issued on request at the end of each financial year.
- All proceeds will be used to provide 24-hour care ser-vices to the residents of Robertson House.
- A quarterly lucky draw will take place as an incentive to all Club 500 members. Winners will be notified telephonically.
- Nolands are our appointed auditors.
- Robertson House is a Registered Branch of the Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities.
- A membership card with your personal Reference Number will be issued.
Should you be interested to join this wonderful opportunity to raise much needed funds towards care services, please contact us during office hours (Office hours are from 08:30 – 16:30) or Download the Club 500 Brochure below, for more information.
|Tel||021 551 3780/6|
|Christelle Pretorius||Send Christelle an email|
|Janine Wiggins||Send Janine an email|
Robertson House Account:
|Account Holder||:||Robertson House|
|Branch Code||:||026 509 85|
|Account Number||:||270 469 656|
|Account Type||:||Cheque Account|
Club 500 Account:
– No.2 Account
|Bank||:||First National Bank|
|Branch Code||:||203 309|
|Account Number||:||621 327 538 08|